This unofficial Darksiders II - Side Quests Game Guide contains a very thorough walkthrough of all side missions available in the game. The description of each quest offers information on completing tasks, exploring the environment, solving various logic puzzles and defeating enemies. A lot of effort was also put in showing the locations of all of the game's collectibles (pages, Arbiter's scrolls, relics, Stonebites and others) so that finding all of them won't take too much time. Final chapters of the guide cover the game's optional locations, as well as a special arena called The Crucible.
List of the guide's contents:
- walkthrough of all the side quests of the game
- locations of all of the game's collectibles (pages, Arbiter's scrolls, relics, Stonebites and others)
- descriptions of all optional locations found in the game's world
- explanation of The Crucible
- list of all trainers and vendors
The guide contains the following indicators:
- Brown used for the names of Death's attacks and skills (both the offensive ones and the ones used solely in the solving of puzzles).
- Blue used for the names of locations that are currently explored or which you need to visit.
- Green used for the names of items found on the way (only those which are not granted randomly).
- Orange used for the names of main quests and side quests.
- Bold used for the names of NPCs, enemies and bosses.
Jacek "Stranger" Halas