This page of our Darksiders 3 guide contains a list of all available weapons. Barbs of Scorn are available from the start of the game. All remaining weapons must be acquired as you progress through the main plot. In addition to listing the weapons we have prepared some tips on how and when to use each weapon.
Barbs of Scorn
Fury's default weapon in Darksiders 3. Barbs of Scorn can be used from a greater distance. This weapon deals physical damage. Barbs of Scorn work like a whip that can damage a few enemies at the same time. They are useful when, i.e. you want to stun an enemy and interrupt their attack. What is more, if you attack that enemy right after you stun them, you will pull that enemy towards you and be able to continue your combination with an additional weapon. Barbs of Scorn are useful when:
- You want to attack an enemy that is a little bit farther.
- You want to destroy dangerous items that can explode, i.e. bottles with gas.
- You want to use powerful counterattacks.
- You want to pull single targets towards you and interrupt their attacks.
Chains of Scorn
Chains of Scorn are the second weapon available in Darksiders 3 - you receive them after unlocking Flame Hollow. They allow you to use quick attacks, but their reach is really small. Chains of Scorn won't deal a lot of damage, but they can set a target on fire - this enemy will keep receiving fire damage for a certain period of time. Chains of Scorn are useful when:
- You want to use fast attacks giving your enemies no time to react.
- You are fighting a few enemies at the same time, and you want mobility and be able to use fast attacks.
- You want to set a target or an obstacle on fire.
Lance of Scorn
Lance of Scorn is the third weapon available in Darksiders 3. You can use it after you unlock Storm Hollow. This weapon allows you to use deadly stabs and to damage your enemies with lightning bolts. Lance of Scorn deals much more damage than the previous weapons so focus on upgrading it. Lance of Scorn is useful when:
- You are fighting a few enemies at the same time - Fury can attack enemies around her.
- Use the Lance to damage enemies with lightning bolts that will jump from one enemy to another.
- You want to attack enemies that are above you.
Mallet of Scorn
Mallet of Scorn is the fourth weapon available in Darksiders 3. You get it when Fury unlocks Force Hollow. Mallet of Scorn is a large and slow weapon that deals devastating physical damage. This weapon may not be to everyone's liking - it requires you to focus on enemies and look for the right moment to attack. Mallet of Scorn is useful when:
- You want to break objects and walls.
- You want to fight single enemies.
Edge of Scorn
The Edge of Scorn is the first and only sword in the Fury's assortment. With this weapon you can carry out long-range attacks of incredible power. Unfortunately, the blade is quite a slow weapon, so it will require a lot of skill to use it efficiently in combat. The Edge of Scorn is useful, among other things:
- In a fight with a single opponent because you don't have to be afraid of flank attacks.
- The Edge of Scorn can sometimes slow down the target, which can be useful in the fight against Bosses.
With some attacks, the blade can split into two smaller weapons and injure enemies around Fury
Salvation is a throwable weapon received from Usiel. Use this weapon to attack enemies from a safe distance. Salvation can be used by all Hollow forms - this weapon is infused with your currently active Hollow form. Salvation is useful when:
- You want to hit an enemy hanging right below the ceiling.
- You want to break an object.
- Salvation can be infused with power of every Hollow form - use this weapon to destroy obstacles from a safe distance.
- You want to attack a few targets at the same time.