After completing chapter five of Darksiders Genesis, you will unlock a new special skill available to your heroes. It will allow you to inflict even more damage.
- How to unlock a skill?
- How does Chaos / Anarchy work?
- How to regenerate Chaos / Anarchy skill?
- A few important tips
How to unlock a skill?
To unlock the chaos and anarchy skill you have to complete the fifth chapter of the game and travel to the Void. There you must have a conversation, during which you will receive a new skill. This skill will come in handy in the boss fight which takes place in the sixth chapter of the game.
How does Chaos / Anarchy work?
Turning on chaos/anarchy skill will regenerate all health points of your character and turn him into a giant monster.
While the chaos skill is active, you deal much stronger strikes, repel enemies, and become much more resistant to enemy damage.
How to regenerate Chaos / Anarchy skill?
Chaos/Anarchy can be recharged by killing enemies. This way you can constantly regenerate your skill and use it frequently.
A few important tips
- Each time a chapter starts, the chaos skill is reset to zero. In order to use the skill you have to recharge it first.
- Each hero has his own skill and you recharge them separately.
- The best option is to activate the skill when you have low amount of health points. Chaos automatically recovers your health points.
- Chaos is very useful in battles with bosses, because it deals massive damage to your enemies.
- You can turn off the skill at any time. This way you don't have to lose all the points, but only as much as you use.