This page of the Cyberpunk 2077 game guide contains a detailed walkthrough of the I Don't Wanna Hear It side job. This side job marks the fifth appearance of Kerry Eurodyne. The following guide will explain how to get to the Us Cracks concert and how to act during the meeting with the singers.
- Unlocking the quest
- Getting inside the Riot Club
- Reaching the dressing room of the Riot Club
- Confrontation with the Us Cracks
Unlocking the quest
How to start the quest: This quest is unlocked some time after you complete Kerry's fourth side job - Rebel! Rebel!. In case you need a reminder, the above quest involved the assault of a van belonging to the Us Cracks band.
Once more you have to wait for Kerry to call you. You can increase the odds of this happening by skipping time, but if he still hasn't called you, try moving to the vicinity of the Riot Club in the Little China sub-district of Watson (pictured above). During the call, Kerry will ask V to meet at this specific club. The meeting is scheduled to take place in the evening, but again you can skip time until it's the right hour by sitting on a stool near the club.
Getting inside the Riot Club
Kelly will inform you that he wants to get into the dressing room at the back of the club to confront the members of the Us Cracks band and pressure them into cancelling the concert. You can get into the club in several different ways, but each method requires you to completely avoid fighting.
Method no. 1 - Buying tickets: The bouncer standing at the main entrance to the club does not let anyone in without a ticket. You can go to the back of the queue and talk to a fan standing there. They turn out to be a ticket selling scalper. The basic price is an astonishing 21000 eddies, but if you chose the punk lifepath then you can try to negotiate a better price. We advise against choosing this option because you will be able to easily get into the club "for free" by using one of the methods described below.
Method no. 2 - Stealing the tickets: Investigate the alleyway to the left of the club entrance. In the location showcased in the image you will encounter two people. Scan them to automatically steal their tickets. All you have to do now is return to the bouncer with your tickets and present them to him.
Method no. 3 - Reaching the door on the left side of the club: Again, examine the alleyway to the left of the club entrance. An emergency staircase is located here. Shoot at the mechanism shown in the picture to lower the ladder. This will allow you to climb on it and reach the side door of the club. The door is not closed.
Method 4 - Reaching the club from the side of the garage: In this scenario, go to the right of the club entrance, instead. Not far from the spot where the queue ends, there is an entrance to the garage. There are two possible entryways:
- The door in image no. 1 - You will need a sufficiently high Intelligence attribute to hack them.
- The gate from image no. 2 - You will need a sufficiently developed Body attribute to raise it using your strength.
Reaching the dressing room of the Riot Club
If you have used the main entrance to the Riot Club, you must first go through the public area and then head upstairs. Your task is gain access to the backroom from the above image, which is protected by a bodyguard.
Again, you can deal with the problematic bodyguard in a number of ways:
- Select the dialog option which utilizes the Technical Ability attribute to intimidate the bodyguard and force him to let our characters through.
- Ask for Kerry's help and steal the staff member's backstage pass.
- Get to the left room (using your Technical Ability or the emergency staircase). There you will find the Employee Badge (pictured above) that you can show to the bodyguard.
There is also a possibility that you have reached the back of the Riot Club right away. This can happen, for example, if you have unlocked the entrance in the garage. In such an instance, you can skip the step regarding the security guard blocking the door.
Confrontation with the Us Cracks
Upon reaching the dressing room, Kerry will take the initiative and point a gun at a member of the Us Cracks band. You can act in one of the following ways:
- Calm down Kerry and come to an agreement (by selecting the first dialogue options) - This option will make Kerry and the Us Cracks band members get along and even agree to release a song together.
- Intimidate the Us Cracks and cancel the concert (by selecting the second dialogue options) - The band members will be forced to cancel the concert, although you will find out that they were not guilty of "stealing" Kerry's song.
The first solution is better because, not only will it lead to the appearance of the Us Cracks in Kerry's next job, but it also allows you to unlock the side job Every Breath You Take later in the game. It will be a job connected to Blue Moon, one of the singers from the Us Cracks.
If you choose the option to get along with the Us Cracks, you will be able to take a commemorative photo or selfie. Depending on the ending you chose, leave Riot Club alone or together with Kerry (you can use any exit from the building).