On this page of the Cyberpunk 2077 game guide, you will find a detailed walkthrough of The Space In Between quest.
The visit to the Clouds club turned out to be a success. V gained information about a ripper called Fingers. It is time to go to the clinic on Jig-Jig Street.
Call Judy - optional
Before you meet with Fingers, you can keep your word and call Judy to tell her what you discovered about Evelyn Parker.
Go to Jig-Jig Street
Fingers' Clinic is located in an alley, at the end of Jig-Jig Street. Before entering, you will meet a few gangsters, and you can bypass them in several ways.
- Fighting: just eliminate everyone;
- Punk: if your character was Punk in the past, you can talk to the thugs and they will let you in;
- Strength: you can break down the side door;
- Intimidation: if you have the appropriate Body attribute level, you can intimidate people before entering;
- Clever: Jump on the nearby dumpster and then on the canopy to get to the open window;
- Lie: you can say you are looking for Fingers because you have a problem with the implant.
Talk to Fingers
Enter the clinic and go to the second floor of the building. Interestingly, you will meet Judy on the spot. Concerned about her friend's fate, she immediately showed up. Fingers are said to be a terrible bungler and butcher.
Several other customers are waiting in line for the ripperdoc. If you want, you can wait for your turn or try one of the alternatives.
- Force the door to the Operating Room (appropriate Body is required);
- Use the side entrance, which leads through the window in the waiting room and then through the grating (high Technical Ability required);
- Convince other patients to let you go (with money, threat, or calm);
- Hack the computer to set yourself at the beginning of the queue.
After entering the operating room, start talking to Fingers, and then go to his room. Depending on the dialogue options you choose, you can lead a conversation in different ways: peacefully, by force or with the help of Judy.
If you decide to use force and hurt Fingers, remember that he will not be available as a ripperdock later.
Finally, you'll be able to get some information out of Fingers. When he realized he could not help her, he called his fixer, Wakako. On the same day, Evelyn was taken away and used to record braindances (XBD).