On this page of the Cyberpunk 2077 guide, you will find all relevant information about the Photo Mode.
The Photo Mode in Cyberpunk 2077 is quite extensive, so that players can use a number of different options that will allow them to take the perfect shot of the game.
All options to modify images
When the photo mode is activated, players pause Cyberpunk 2077 and can start modifying the scene they want to capture in the photo. When you go to the wizard, you can choose from a variety of options that you can modify with sliders and switches.
The following options are available in the photo mode:
- Camera: allows you to select the camera, rotation, field of view, as well as to select presets;
- Depth of field: When enabled, you can modify auto focus, focus distance, and aperture;
- Pose: allows you to change, among other things, the distance between the camera and the character, the rotation of the character, the pose of the character, change the facial expression, and even completely cut the character out of the scene;
- Effects: if you want to make your photo even more beautiful, you can use various effects such as vignette, chromatic aberration, contrast, grain, exposure, sepia, etc.;
- Stickers: allows you to create a panoramic photo, add one of many frames, change the background, or add an interesting sticker to match the photographed scene.