This page of the guide to Cyberpunk 2077 informs whether the game contains profane content reserved for adult players only. This content includes, among other things, nudity, violence, sex scenes, drug use, or showing intimate parts of character models.
Yes, Cyberpunk 2077 will contain many elements unsuitable for underage players. The game's age category is 18+. This is caused by many factors:
- Nudity isn't censored. Moreover, genitals and intimate parts of the characters will be visible.
- The game discusses topics of free sex change and sexual orientation. This will also affect the main character.
- Cyberpunk 2077 has sex scenes featuring naked characters and done using motion capture technology.
- Our character can visit brothels and sleep with prostitutes.
- The game will be full of profanity and violent scenes. This violence will be presented in realistic way.
- During the game, you will have to deal with gangs and crime. Our character will be able to work with some of these organizations and fulfill orders for them.
- It will be possible to violate the law by committing thefts, robberies or murders (including innocent residents of Night City).
- Night City will have a filthy, depressing atmosphere. The authors don't intend to create an ideal world of the future where people are free from daily problems.
- The game will feature drugs and all sorts of objects associated with addictions. They will all be available to the main character.
- The game will features themes of politics and religion. The authors want to create a world similar to what can happen in the near future meaning that some of the existing political or religious systems can be slightly modified to fit the in-game world.