Once you start playing Cyberpunk 2077, the whole world will be open to you. You can go anywhere and explore every area. However, you need to remember that some areas are not too friendly for beginners.
- What areas should be avoided at the beginning of the game?
- Why I cannot kill this someone?
- How do I learn the level of my opponent?
What areas should be avoided at the beginning of the game?
- Pacifica is a district known for its large amounts of gang violence.
- Here, you'll encounter a lot of hostile characters
- Heybrook is a rich neighborhood where you should feel safe if you avoid breaking the law.
Why I cannot kill this someone?
Cyberpunk 2077 does not offer level scaling. This means that the individual districts offer enemies of different level. If you enter an area too early, you can encounter such difficult opponents which may turn out to be too powerful.
How do I learn the level of my opponent?
The level of the opponent should be shown above his head. This will allow you to know whether to attack him or, more likely, run away.