Implants are one of the most important features of the game. These not only make you more powerful, but also facilitate everyday affairs. However, if you are not interested in such technological innovations, this page is for you.
- Am I forced to install implants?
- How will the game look like if I decide not to use implants?
Here is a short recap regarding implants that available in the game:
- implants affect skills;
- we can install small implants ourselves;
- most modifications can be performed only by the person intended for this purpose;
- thanks to the modifications you can, for example, see enemy weaknesses;
- implants can make it easier for you to move around the map, for example, by gripping walls;
- thanks to the modifications, you can effectively eliminate opponents, for example, be better at hiding by sticking to vertical surfaces.
Am I forced to install implants?
Implants are optional, however, you will start the game with two basic implants - you cannot remove them.
However, keep in mind that implants facilitate the gameplay.
How will the game look like if I decide not to use implants?
The lack of implants will make your game harder. Thanks to numerous body modifications, you can get a significant advantage over opponents, for example, see their weak spots.