Cyberpunk 2077 is a huge game that offers choices, tasks, activities, as well as different endings. This page contains the list of endings and basic information about choices and length of the game.
- How many endings are there?
- How long it takes to complete the game?
- Can I fail a quest in Cyberpunk 2077 and continue the plot?
- Is it possible to see everything during a single playthrough?
- How do moral choices look like?
How many endings are there?
Cyberpunk 2077 offers several different endings. The final ending is affected by your choices, playstyle and the number of killed opponents.
How long it takes to complete the game?
The developers claim that the gameplay in Cyberpunk 2077 will last for more than 100 hours. This number takes both main and side quests in the account. This, however, is only an initial assumption. After the premiere, we will give the exact time needed to complete this title.
Can I fail a quest in Cyberpunk 2077 and continue the plot?
Yes. The developers have confirmed that even if you fail a task, you can continue playing without loading the game. However, your actions will affect the story and the heroes.
Is it possible to see everything during a single playthrough?
Truth be said, rather not. Many situations are influenced by our decisions and choices. If you lose access to a location, it may turn out that you won't be able to access it anymore.
We just don't know how much content you can miss out on. At the moment we have learned that you can complete the game without engaging in side missions. However, skipping side missions will lead to you missing out on a lot of content created by the developers.
How do moral choices look like?
Cyberpunk 2077 has no clear-cut system of morality. The world created by the developers can be affected through various ways.
- through relationships with the encountered characters;
- doing things illegally;
- approaching the situation in a stealthy manner or engaging in huge battles;
- killing or incapacitating opponents;
- even our clothes will impact other people perception of us.
The impact of our decisions is not obvious at the beginning - only time will tell the end result and the influence it has on the world.