On this page, we describe all the available materials in the game, as well as indicate the methods of obtaining them. Nie zabraklo równiez porad, skad wziac wiecej pieniedzy.
You can obtain lumber by the following means:
- By cutting trees in the camp - At the beginning of the game in the area of your base, you will find a lot of trees to cut down. There will also be new plants growing from time to time, but it is worth waiting until they grow to a larger size to obtain more raw material.
- Cutting down trees in Pilgrim's Passage and Lumber Mill - When you gain access to these areas, visit them from time to time to get rid of trees and gain materials.
- Visiting places marked with the symbol of wood during the crusades - You will find a lot of Lumber pieces there.
- Building Lumber Mill - On the territory of your base, you can build sawmills so that the faithful produce Lumber. First, however, you must unlock this upgrade in the Divine Inspiration section.
- Destroying training dummies - at the beginning of the crusades, during the selection of weapons, can destroy these objects to gain a few pieces of wood.
- Sending Missionaries - After unlocking Missionary on the Divine Inspiration tree and constructing a building, you can send Followers to the expedition for wood supplies.
You can get Stone through:
- Sending Missionaries - As with Lumber, you can send a faithful on a mission to get raw materials. It is enough to indicate Stone as the destination of the expedition.
- Building a Stone Quarry - when you unlock this building on the Divine Inspiration tree, you can build it for Faithful to generate Stone from time to time.
- Destruction of the statue - During the crusades you will be able to come across statues representing the False Prophet. After destroying them, you will receive several pieces of stones.
- Visiting sites marked with the stone symbol during the crusades - You will find a significant amount of Stone in them.
Grass will be obtained mainly by cutting bushes, of which you will really find plenty during the crusades, most in the Darkwood region. It is worth doing because the grass is useful not only for construction but also for food preparation.
You can get Bones through:
- Visiting bone-marked sites during the crusades - you will find a lot of Bones heaps there.
- Defeating enemies - You can obtain bones from the bodies of many types of enemies, but you will get the most after killing mini-bosses and Bishops.
- Breaking up piles of bones - During exploration, it is not uncommon to come across mounds of Bones.
- Visiting Helob -From time to time, you will come across a spider-like merchant who sells faithful. Around him you will often find bones.
- Obtaining from corpses of the faithful - Sometimes, in addition to the meat, you will also get some bones.
You will obtain Camellia Flowers by 2 methods:
- Exploring Darkwood - flowers are there in large numbers in various areas, just cut them down with a simple attack. You will find the most by entering the room marked with a red crown symbol on the map.
- Growing in flower beds, Camellia Flowers can be planted in your camp, giving you unlimited access to them. To do this, you need to have your beds and Camelia Seeds ready. You will find them when cutting the ripe flowers.
You will obtain Menticide Mushrooms through:
- Exploring the Anura region - You will find mushrooms during the crusades only in this area. All you have to do is cut them down with a gun.
- Growing in flower beds - If you have Menticide Mushroom Spores, you can plant them in the garden to harvest the mature mushrooms after some time.
You will only find Crystal Shards in the Anchordeep region . They are usually found in the corners of areas and all you have to do is hit them with a weapon to collect them.
Spider Silk is a raw material found only in the Silk Cradle region. All you have to do is break the spider cocoons, which are usually placed in the corners of the locations.
In Cult of the Lamb, money is necessary at almost every step - from shopping at merchants to building and upgrading buildings. Fortunately, there are quite a few ways to earn money in the game.
Coins can be found through:
- Opening chests during the crusades - After each time you clear an area of enemies, you will receive a chest containing, among other things, a random number of coins. Treasures left behind after bosses and mini-bosses contain a sizable amount of money.
- When traveling through Silk Cradle, you find your way to Midas' Cave, you will gain access to a special chest in which you can deposit an amount of money of your choice. When you return to the same place at least 3 days later, you will receive more Coins than you left in your trunk.
- Visiting rooms marked with a coin symbol -You will find a lot of chests with money hidden in them.
- Conducting the Ritual of Enrichment - After unlocking this doctrine in the Law and Order tree, you will be able to force your wards to give you their money. This is very profitable, but it significantly reduces Faithful's level.
- Selling items - As you progress through the game, a special chest will appear in your camp where you can sell materials you don't need. However, keep in mind that trying to sell several of the same items lowers their value, and you will receive fewer coins as a result.
- Using the Tax Enforcer doctrine - After unlocking this option, you can appoint one of the faithful to collect money from the rest of the Faithful.
- Collecting from praying faithfuls - As soon as you buy all possible Divine Inspiration upgrades, your Faithfuls will stop generating Devotion, and gold will appear instead of points. This is a sensational way to earn money, however, it is worth bearing in mind that the game can be completed before you unlock all the upgrades and you may not be able to use this option effectively at all.