This guide to Cult of the Lamb is a collection of the most important information and tips that will help you effectively manage your own cult. On the individual pages, you will find tips on taking care of followers, exploring the game world, building structures and developing the rules of religion. We have also included information on topics related to the technical side of the game, i.e. system requirements, accessibility features and language versions.
- Cult of the Lamb: Guide content
- Cult of the Lamb: Quick beginner's guide
- Cult of the Lamb: Basics
- Cult of the Lamb: FAQ
- Cult of the Lamb: Trophies / Achievements
- Cult of the Lamb: PC system requirements
- Cult of the Lamb: Language versions
Cult of the Lamb: Guide content
The guide opens with the basics section, where you will learn some practical starting tips that will help you effectively manage the cult. We describe mechanics such as exploring the game world and navigating the map, expanding the base, performing rituals and interacting with followers. You will also learn how to grow plants and obtain materials. We also advise on how to fight effectively and which types of weapons are the best.
In the FAQ section, we answer the most frequently asked questions related to such aspects of the game as the consequences of your character's and followers' death, and describe the fishing mechanic. There are also a handful of tips on the Knucklebones dice game, as well as opponents with whom you can fight.
The appendix section is a collection of technical information about Cult of the Lamb. There you will find information about the available language versions, the minimum and recommended PC system requirements and accessibility settings. Additionally, we present a trophy guide, thanks to which you will unlock all the achievements available in the game.
Cult of the Lamb: Quick beginner's guide
- Take care of the followers before the crusade - time in Cult of the Lamb flies constantly, so make sure that the needs of the followers (hunger, rest, diseases) are met before each adventure. This way individual factors will not fall to a critical level during your absence.
- Destroy the environment during the crusades - there are always destructible objects on the maps. Many of them give you nothing, but you can find ones that contain resources, such as wood, stone, gold or food. Clumps of vegetation often give Grass, thanks to which you can cook meals and create decorations.
- Go back to the areas you have already visited - even if you have unlocked access to the next stages, it is worth returning to the previous places from time to time. First, you'll find items and resources that are hard to get elsewhere. Second, it is a great opportunity to collect missing Blueprints and Follower Skins.
- Clean up after followers - this is especially important in the early stages of the game, when you don't have an Outhouse built yet. Your followers will take care of the physiological needs on the ground, and leaving droppings may cause the followers to fall ill. You can use the manually collected waste later as fertilizer.
- Interact with your subjects - every day you can perform various actions with your subjects to increase their Loyality and level them up. Take a moment to give them a Blessing or a Gift to help them become more productive. Importantly, as you unlock new Doctrines, you will be able to increase the number of interactions.
You can find more tips on the following page: Beginner's Guide.
Cult of the Lamb: Basics
In this part of the guide, you will learn about the basic mechanisms of Cult of the Lamb. You will learn, among other things, what are the types of weapons and how to get Tarot Cards.
- Game interface - on this page, we explain the meaning of individual icons and buttons on the screen.
- Weapons - this page contains a description of the weapons available in the game and their Vampiric and Bane modifications.
- Tarot Cards - here you will find a list of all the Tarot Cards and learn how to unlock them.
- Curses - on this page, we describe the curses available in the game and explain how to unlock them.
- Doctrines - This page lists and describes all available doctrines that can be unlocked in the game.
- Materials - in this part of the guide you will find a list of all building materials and their locations.
- Follower Forms - This page lists all the animals and characters into which the followers can change.
- Bosses - here you will find information about the bosses in the game and tactics for defeating them.
Cult of the Lamb: FAQ
In this part of the guide, you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions, including how to get materials and what to do to bury corpses.
- Corpses - how to bury? - here you can find out what needs to be done to get rid of the bodies from the cult's area.
- Fishing - how to fish? - on this page we tell you how and in what locations you can catch fish in the game.
- Endings - how many are there? - on this page we have included information about the Cult of the Lamb endings.
- Knucklebones - rules and how to play - here we describe the rules of the Knucklebones dice game and inform with whom you can play.
Cult of the Lamb: Trophies / Achievements
There are 37 achievements to unlock in Cult of the Lamb. Visit our trophy guide to find a list of all achievements and tips on how to unlock them.
Cult of the Lamb: PC system requirements
- Operating system: Windows 7 64-bits
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3240 3.4 GHz/AMD FX-4300 3.8 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti/Radeon HD 7750
- Disk space: 4 GB
For more information on the minimum and recommended system requirements for My Time at Sandrock, check out the System requirements page.
Cult of the Lamb: Language versions
Cult of the Lamb supports 10 languages at the time of writing this guide. The full list of available languages can be found on the Language versions page of the guide.
About Cult of the Lamb Guide
Author : Krzysztof "Kris" Lewandowski for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update : August 19, 2022
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Cult of the Lamb Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Massive Monster
- publisher: Devolver Digital
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE, Switch, PS5, XSX