Brass' Office #2
You will have to ask Brass for an opportunity to ask more questions to one of the current suspects:
- Can I talk to a suspect again? -> I'd like to question Ed Danville again.
You will have to wait for the game to load an Interrogation Room area. Here are the topics of this new conversation with Edsel:
- When and why were you in Bob Castner's cab?
- The cabby who was set on fire last tight?
- What's a homeless drifter doing in a cab?
- What bar?
- What time was that?
- How did you singe your eyebrows?
- Mind if we take a few hairs?
New evidence: Singed Hair from Ed
Ask him a final question:
- Anything else you want to add?
Since you've acquired a singed hair, you should consider heading back to the Lab.
This time you will have to use a DNA analyzer which is located to the right of the computer. Drag the Flake from Blue Jean Cloth to the left field. As for the right window, you will have to place a Singed Hair from Ed there. Obviously you will receive a positive match here, so you must go back to Brass' Office.
Brass' Office #3
You will have to ask Brass to grant you with a new search warrant:
- Can I get a warrant? -> Debra Finch? -> Can we get a location warrant to search Debra Finch's house and grounds?
Once you've acquired this document, go back to Tribal Leader House.
Tribal Leader House #2
Start off by asking Debra a few important questions:
- Is it true that Bob Castner was harassing you?
- What did he have against you?
- Did you file a complaint against Castner?
- Why did you write Bob a check for five hundred dollars?
- We have a warrant to search your house.
Let's start from the right. Click on a small shelf. You will be able to spot an insect here (screen). Obviously you should consider picking it up. You will also receive a thoroughness bonus. A second thoroughness point is going to be given to you once you've inspected the fireplace. It's located to the right of Nick.
You will have to zoom in the view on the matchbook. It's going to be located to your right, near the window (screen). Obviously you must use Latex Gloves to pick it up.
New evidence: Matchbook from House
Next, go to the kitchen area which is located to the left of Debra. You won't have to pick up anything. Just make sure that you've explored this area.
Your next step is the bedroom. As a result, you will have to click on a small entrance (screen). Start off by going towards the small storage area. There are some shoes there. Make sure that you've zoomed in the view on them. Once you've listened to what Nick has to say, check both night stands. You may go back to Debra, because you will have to ask her one more question:
- Do you have any other shoes like those in your closet?
You may leave this area. Go back to the Fire Temple.