This page provides information on how to unlock "A Stitch in Time Saves 99" Gold trophy in Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped for PlayStation 4. You receive this trophy for after you have collected 99 lives.
You can look up the current number by accessing the inventory (Triangle) while playing, or by accessing game save/load menu (L2).
There are two ways in which you can obtain lives:
- By collecting Crash tokens with his likeness - they can be out in the open, or hidden in wooden crates.
- By collecting apples - 100 apples 1 equal an extra life.
A handful of tips helpful in obtaining this trophy:
- Try to remember about this trophy from the very beginning of the game and try to obtain it as early as possible. You cannot completely lock yourself away from this trophy, but if you lose all of your lives, reaching the 99 will be difficult.
- In each of the stages, try to die as seldom as possible (it is best not to die at all, if possible). Before you start each of the stages, it is a good idea to save the game manually. If you die many times in that stage, simply load the stage over again.
- IT IS NECESSARY that you complete as many bonus rounds as possible and unlock as many secret portals as possible. In many optional stages, you get the opportunity to find some extra lives.
- If you have already completed all of the stages and you are still short of 99 lives, replay the easiest stages from the beginning of the game, where it is really difficult to die.