This chapter contains information concerning the fourth area with portals (not counting the basement and its secret stages), in Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped. It is modeled after futuristic aesthetics, but levels comprising it are build in the aesthetics of various historical periods. There are five portals to choose from here and you do not have to complete them in the order suggested by the game. Also, you can replay each one of the missions, e.g. to replay the time trial, to collect the crystal you have missed earlier, or to obtain additional gems (only in the select cases).
After you have completed all five levels for the first time (and collected a violet crystal in each one of them), you will be allowed to fight a boss battle with Neo Cortex. The battle has been described in detail in a separate chapter of this guide.
- Number of regular levels: 5
- Number of boss battles: 1 (Dr. Neo Cortex)
- Basic items to obtain: 5 violet gems, 5 clear gems, 5 relics
- Unique items to obtain: Green Gem in Flaming Passion (for completing Death Route), an extra clear gem in Gone Tomorrow (for completing the path after using a green gem), an extra clear gem in Bug Lite (after completing secret path, after using all five colorful gems).
- Unique skills to unlock: Crash Dash (faster running) - awarded for defeating Neo Cortex.