This chapter contains information concerning the fourth area with portals in Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped. It is modeled after Egyptian aesthetics, but levels comprising it are build in the aesthetics of various historical periods. There are five portals to choose from here and you do not have to complete them in the order suggested by the game. Also, you can replay each one of the missions, e.g. to replay the time trial, to collect the crystal you have missed earlier, or to obtain additional gems (only in the select cases).
After you have completed all five levels for the first time, you will be allowed to fight a boss battle with Nitrus Gin. The battle has been described in detail in a separate chapter of this guide.
To progress to the next part of the game, in each of the levels, you have to find a violet crystal and defeat Nitrus Gin. Thanks to this, you will unlock the next portal room (futuristic).
- Number of regular levels: 5
- Number of boss battles: 1 (Dr. Nitrus Gin)
- Basic items to obtain: 5 violet crystals, 5 clear gems, 5 relics
- Unique items to obtain: Blue Gem in Tomb Wader (for completing Death Route), an extra clear gem in Sphynxinator (for completing Death Route after you have obtained Blue Gem), an extra Clear Gem in Future Frenzy (you first have to unlock a secret portal)
- Unique skills to unlock: Fruit Bazooka (allows you to use bazooka to fire at objects at a distance) - you receive it for defeating Nitrus Gin.