In this chapter you can find information about levels connected to the third location with portals in Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped. The area is made in oriental style, although the levels that are accessed from here take place in various historical periods. You can choose from five portals and there is no particular order that dictates you which level should you completed first. Also, each mission can be replayed, e.g. in order to play a time trial, collect missing Gems or (only in some cases) to get additional Gems.
When you complete all five stages for the first time you unlock a new room in which you face the third boss - Dr. Nefarious Tropy. The description of that fight can be found in a separate chapter of this guide.
In order to make progress you must find a Purple Gem in each of the levels and then you must defeat Nefarious. This allows you to visit the next location with portals (this one is kept in an Egyptian style).
- Number of regular levels: 5
- Number of hidden levels: 2 - Eggipus Rex (you must catch a pterodactyl in Dino Might! level), Hot Coco (you must hit a road sign in Road Crash level)
- Number of boss fights: 1 (Dr. Nefarious Tropy)
- Basic items that you can collect: 5 Purple Gems, 5 Clear Gems, 5 Relics
- Unique objects to collect: Red Gem in Deep Trouble level (find and explore a hidden area), Purple Gem in High Time level (complete Death Route), additional Clear Gem in Dino Might! level (explore a hidden path after using a Yellow Gem), additional Clear Gem for destroying crates in Eggipus Rex and Hot Coco levels, additional Relic for completing time trials in Eggipus Rex and Hot Coco levels
- Unique abilities to unlock: Death Tornado Spin (an upgrade for the Spin attack, you can also use it to glide) - you get it by defeating Dr. Nefarious.