This chapter contains information concerning the second area with portals in Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped. It is modeled after Arabic aesthetics, but levels you find in it are built in the aesthetics of various historical periods. There are five portals to choose from here and you do not have to complete them in the order suggested by the game. Also, you can replay each one of the missions, e.g. to replay the time trial, to collect the crystal you have missed earlier, or to obtain additional gems (only in the select cases).
After you have completed all five levels for the first time, you will be allowed to fight a boss battle with Dingodile. The battle has been described in detail in a separate chapter of this guide.
To progress to the next part of the game, in each of the levels, you have to find a violet crystal and defeat Dingodile. Thanks to this, you will unlock the next portal room (oriental).
- Number of regular levels: 5
- Number of boss battles: 1 (Dingodile)
- Basic items to obtain: 5 violet crystals, 5 clear gems, 5 relics
- Unique items to obtain: Yellow Gem in Hang 'Em High (you first have to unlock the secret portal), additional Pure Gem in Tomb Time (for completing Death Route - requires violet gem)
- Unique skills to unlock: Double Jump - awarded for defeating Dingodile