Fossil Fueled is the nineteenth board placed in Crash Bandicoot 4. On this page, you will find information about all gems, chests, secret levels. It also contains a detailed walkthrough.
You can get six gems on the Fossil Fueled map.
You can get gems for:
- Getting 40% of all Wumpa fruits available on the map;
- Getting 60% of all Wumpa fruits available on the map;
- Getting 80% of all Wumpa fruits available on the map;
- Getting all the chests - 101;
- Completing the entire map while dying less than 3 times;
- Finding the hidden gem.
Number of boxes
You can get 101 chests on the Fossil Fueled map.
Let's start with the fact that on this level you control a different character than usual.
A few quick tips:
- Remember that this character does not have the double jump;
- The main character's attack is weapons with which he can turn opponents into platforms;
- Can't crouch or slide;
- He can't attack directly;
- Can perform dash;
- You can attack from a distance.
Your opponents will be right in your way. You have to shoot at them to allow yourself to move on. You can't get past them.
However, the obnoxious opponentsare those who shoot acid/poison at you. If you get a little bit of that substance, you'll die. However, if you get close to the opponent, he will hide from you and not attack.
Going forward, you'll have to use dash to jump over the precipice. It's a simple task that can't be spoiled. However, if you fall in, you can easily get out by jumping in the lower corners.
There will be a few green chests on your way. Destroy them right away. Remember that this character doesn't have a double jump, so it's hard to get past any obstacle.
Going forward, you'll find a purely platform sequence. You have to turn your opponents into flexible platforms to bounce back from them and move on.
When you go up there you have a similar stage but from a different perspective. Switch opponents again, jump and run to the target.
The final stage is the quintessence of this board. You have to transform your opponents to get to the finish line eventually.
The hidden gem can be found at the beginning of the map. All you have to do is jump into the gap, right on the left, at the very beginning of this area, there is a gem waiting for you.