Ship Happens is an additional level available in Crash Bandicoot 4. On this page, you will find information about all gems, chests, secret levels. It also contains a detailed walkthrough.
How to unlock
In order to unlock the map - Ship Happens you have to beat complete the previous map, called Snow Way Out.
You can get six gems on Ship Happens.
You can get gems for:
- Getting 40% of all Wumpa fruits available on the map;
- Getting 60% of all Wumpa fruits available on the map;
- Getting 80% of all Wumpa fruits available on the map;
- Getting all 176 boxes;
- Completing the entire map while dying less than 3 times;
- Finding the hidden gem.
Number of boxes
There are 176 boxes on Ship Happens.
Let's start with the fact that on this level you play a different character than usual.
A few quick rules:
- Remember that this character does not have the double jump;
- The main character's attack is weapons with which he can turn opponents into platforms;
- Can't crouch or slide;
- He can't attack directly;
- Can perform dash;
- You can attack from a distance.
Your first task is to familiarize yourself with the weapon. You have to turn two opponents into platforms and then fly directly over them.
While moving through the level, be very careful not to fall. You'll find a place that's crawling with exploding boxes. Your task is to jump right between the boxes without loseing your life.
Moving on, you'll return to Crash. Do you remember running on the unstable glacier from the first level? You will have to do that again.
This sequence consists of significant parts of the first level. However, it now has more TNT – watch out for it.
The level ends when you reach the very top.
At the beginning of the map, you will find a metal structure. You just have to jump to its left section to get to the gem.