Without Delay is an additional map available in Crash Bandicoot 4. On this page, you will find information about all gems, chests, secret levels. It also contains a detailed walkthrough.
How to unlock
In order to unlock Without Delay, you need to complete Home Cookin’ first.
You can get six gems on Without Delay.
You can get gems for:
- Getting 40% of all Wumpa fruits available on the map;
- Getting 60% of all Wumpa fruits available on the map;
- Getting 80% of all Wumpa fruits available on the map;
- Getting all the 502 boxes;
- Completing the entire map while dying less than 3 times;
- Finding the hidden gem.
Number of boxes
You can collect 502 boxes on Without Delay.
Let's start with the fact that on this level you play a different character than usual.
A few quick rules:
- Remember that your character doesn't have the highest jump;
- His main attack is a weapon which can attract and repel chests/bombs;
- Can't crouch or slide;
- He can perform a double jump, but it is quite specific;
- You can attack from a distance.
Your first task will be to clear the path. You just have to hit green boxes with TNT. Remember not to get too close.
Moving on, you'' encounter a group of opponents. It's best if you grab TNT and throw it at your enemies. That's how you get rid of the problem with a single swoop.
Then, you'll encounter boxes that you have to destroy. Remember, if you hit them or pull them together, they'll explode.
Another tiring sequence will be the road with the opponents. You just have to take a barrel of TNT and destroy your enemies. To make your task easier, travel not on the main road (moving platforms), but jump on the wooden elements used by your opponents.
Your task is to get to the other side of the map. All you have to do is stand on the boat, jump or duck at the right times. After that, you's find a speedboat that will take you to the end of the level.
Right after the sequence with a lot of nitro, you have to turn left and jump onto a small platform that is out of sight.
Lean over and jump to the other side to get to the treasure.