CS GO Game Guide by gamepressure.com
CS GO Game Guide
Table of Contents
What to avoid in CS GO?
CS GO Guide and Tips
- Always watch out for nearby teammates when throwing a grenade. Blinding or blowing up your teammates will be detrimental to your efforts.
- Do not fire when moving or jumping as it lowers your accuracy.
- Aim first, fire later.
- Do not aim at the floor or opponent's legs.
- Do not fire at your allies.
- Do not reload your weapon during combat - always retreat to a safe location.
- Do not block your teammates' field of vision.
- Do not block sniping allies, as they may attempt to hide after an unsuccessful shot.
- Unequipping grenades - they may be unusable during the encounter, and you'll lose time trying to switch to a different weapon.
- Avoid moving with active zoom.
- Avoid playing with high ping, as your score will suffer.
- Do not begin a ranking game if you have to leave your post or go in a few minutes.
- Avoid eliciting various offenses regarding your opponents in the voice chat. You distract your teammates, as well as yourself.
You are not permitted to copy any image, text or info from this page.
This site is not associated with and/or endorsed by the Valve Corporation or Valve Software. All logos and images are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Copyright © 2000 - 2018 GRY-Online S.A. for gamepressure.com, unofficial game guides, walkthroughs, secrets, game tips, maps & strategies for top games.