The goal here is to get 30 frags using any gun. This might sound promisingly simple. The thing is that this mission doesn't allow you to buy any guns so you have to do with what the enemies drop. Below are two interesting places to set an ambush in.
Standing on the lowest level, you can hide behind the vent shaft. From here, you can watch the upper entrance, the lower corridor on the left, and, leaning to the right, you can attack the enemies that storm via the passage on the right. Turning to the left allows you to lay fire on another hallway.
This is a great spot, from which you'll be able to see most of the map. Hiding behind the vent shaft you have your right flank covered. Standing here you can cover the left-hand hallway, the lower hallway and the upper door on the right.
Remaining vital information:
- You cannot use the shop here - only the guns dropped by enemies.
- Enemies have better guns since round one - mind that.
- Collect the guns after enemies and leave it in a spot that you want to set an ambush in. When you run out of ammo, you can simply swap guns and continue raining bullets.
- The enemies often use different grenades. If you kill a couple of them before they do, take their grenades and use them to your advantage.
- Around wave three there will be one enemy in heavy armor. Keep that guy at bay. Fire a short burst, hide, fire again.
- The enemies often try to fool you by sending one or two guys to the upper floor and then deploying a major assault via lower routes.
- The enemies usually attack through the side on which they drop the bomb. If they drop it on the footbridge, the task becomes much easier - 99 out of 100 attacks will come from this side. Get ready and aim at the door as shown above. Fire as soon as the enemy appears in the door. If you have a frag grenade, throw it there to deal the most damage.