The goal is to get 10 frags using Zeus x27. This gun is only efficient at point-blank range almost; hence you will need risking closing in on the enemy, or sneaking from behind a corner. Below, we propose an interesting solution.
Standing behind a corner, as shown above, you can throw a smoke - just as in the previous case - so that it doesn't totally obstruct the view, but nonetheless conceals you from enemies. They won't be able to see you, and you should have an easy time getting them when they pass by. The smokescreen will also let you retreat safely.
Remaining vital information:
- Zeus x27 is only efficient at point-blank range.
- One shot from Zeus is enough to take down an enemy - remember to aim at upper body parts.
- Zeus is also a single-shot weapon. After firing it, it takes a moment to reload. Make sure your shots are well placed.
- Buy another gun, one with good rate of fire. It will help you get out of a dire situation (when Zeus is reloading, you don't have enough HP etc.).
- After every round lost, your cash resets and you have to begin all over again.
- The enemies have better guns in round one, so don't be terrified if a guy with a machinegun pops up at you.
- Use smoke grenades and flash-bangs to allow yourself closing in safely on the enemy and getting them with that Zeus x27.
- Buy a heavy armor if you can. This will let you take more damage, rendering the neutralization with Zeus much easier.