The goal is to get 15 kills using the default antiterrorist gun. Using the default firearm is easy, so the only thing you have to do is aim well and save ammo. Below, there are 3 interesting places suitable for setting up an ambush.
The image above shows the entrance to the platform. From here, you can watch the enemies that are trying to get through the opposite hangar. You can cover the door on the lower level, on the left. Lean out to the right to be able to lay fire on the enemies storming the hangar from the outside. Turn to the left to get a great view of the bombsite.
Turing to the left, you are able to respond to an attack from below. Using the narrow passage next to the wall on the right, you will also be able to use a different angle - in case the enemies hide behind the wall.
An exit from the hangar. A lot of space to the left and a building with stairs to the right. A heavy-armored enemy will usually attack through here.
- The aim of the mission is to get 15 kills using the default antiterrorists' gun, i.e. the one you get at the beginning. No point buying more guns.
- You have only 36 bullets - try to aim to the head or upper parts of the body in order to defeat them with the smallest amount of ammo possible.
- Buy another gun for the money you get - just in case of a critical situation.
- You can also try to weaken an enemy with another gun and finish them with the sidearm.
- During the second wave, a heavy-armored enemy will show up. It's very difficult to do him in with a gun, so try to weaken him with grenades and heavier weapons first, and then finish him with the gun. The best strategy is to fight him in a pair.
- An armored enemy should be kept at distance. When he only reaches the bombsite, there's no way you can win the round.
- When attacking the armored enemy, fire a couple rounds and hide or enter another room. Lean out again and fire a couple more. The enemy will have to target you, which will buy you some time.
- Use smoke and flashbang grenades. They'll give you time to take a better aim.