The mission's objective is to score 25 kills using R8 revolver. The weapon is highly effective but, in the normal mode, you first have pull the trigger to cock it. Only then, will the weapon fire. The whole action may take a while, so you have to keep aiming at the opponent for the whole time. The alternative, faster shot is weaker, but you can use it in a tight situation. Below, 2 interesting spots to set an ambush have been presented.
A very good spot, from which you can cover the majority of the map. By hiding behind the venting shaft, you cover yourself from attacks from the right. While here, you can cover the corridor on the left, the lower corridor on the right, and also keep an eye on the door on the upper right.
Another good spot, from which you can cover a large portion of the map. On the right, there is a corridor, in which opponents may appear. Another corridor is on the left - all you need to do is lean out from behind the corner a little. From here, you can cover the door above and the corridor below.
Remaining important information
- R8 is available from the very beginning of the game, so you can start scoring the kills straight away.
- R8 has chamber for only 8 rounds and reloading it takes a while. Make sure that you hide somewhere, when you need to reload.
- The extra ammo for the revolver is scanty, so make sure that you boy more, or find another weapon that you may kill an opponent with, when necessary.
- Opponents strafe to the sides, so you may have problems hitting them, especially wile cocking the weapon.
- The opponents often use all sorts of grenades.
- After the 3rd or 4th wave, opponents target you immediately and fire - watch your step.
- A good tactic is to shut the door above. The opponents will have to open it first, thanks to which you will be alarmed to the direction the attack is coming from.
- A good idea is to use the door above, wait for the opponents and toss a smoke grenade. The oblivious opponents fill cross the smoke screen and line up for a good shot in the back.