Counter Strike 2: Graphics settings Counter Strike 2 guide, tips
In CS2 gamers can customize the image to their own preferences. The range of changes is quite large, which will allow proper configuration even on weaker hardware. On this page of the tutorial you will find all graphic settings.
Last update: Tuesday, March 28, 2023
Here, we list the visual and graphics options that can be customized in Counter Strike 2.
- Background scenery in the main menu (only Dust 2 available in beta for now).
- Color Mode.
- Aspect ratio.
- Display mode: windowed, full screen, full screen (in window).
- Energy saving.
Advanced image settings
- Increase player contrast: on/off.
- Wait for vertical sync: on/off.
- Anti-aliasing (multisampling).
- Overall shadow quality: low, medium, high, very high.
- Details of models/textures: low, medium, high, very high.
- Shader details: low, high.
- Particle details: low, medium, high, very high.
- Ambient occlusion: off, medium, high.
- High Dynamic Range: performance, quality.
- FideltyFX Super Resolution: on/off.
- NVIDIA Reflex low-delay mode: on/off.