The following page of the Coral Island beginner's tips contains information about all the romance options in the game. Meet brides and bachelors ready for a relationship. It is worth noting that with the game going Early Access, you can only do the events related to the first 3 "hearts" for each character. The rest will be added in future updates.
This page of the guide was written based on the Early Access version of the game. It is up to date as of October 12, 2022.
List of brides with whom you can romance in Coral Island (listed at the top from left):
- Alice - values reading and is fascinated by mysterious, unexplained phenomena;
- Eva - a chatty baker, very friendly;
- Leah - teaches yoga and is an influencer, she is always carrying her camera;
- Lily - cybersecurity is nothing for her, she likes loneliness;
- Macy - always carries a camera, loves nature;
- Millie - a book-loving librarian;
- Nina - information about her will be updated in the future;
- Suki - loving mother and fan of a healthy lifestyle;
- Yuri - a passionate doctor, likes to play chess and swim in the pool;
- Zarah - a brave woman looking for adventure and treasures.
List of bachelors you can romance with in Coral Island (listed at the top from left):
- Ben - he is into music festivals and healing crystals;
- Charles - a caring local doctor;
- Kenny - loves all living things, very friendly;
- Luke - loves good cuisine, sometimes thinks/worries too much;
- Noah - unexplained and mysterious phenomena are his passion, he works in a cafe;
- Pablo - a blacksmith who helps everyone around;
- Rafael - a blacksmith who likes silence;
- Scott - he is always looking for artifacts, and when he doesn't, he likes to have fun;
- Surya - works in a laboratory, is a marine biologist, often meets with friends;
- Theo - local fisherman and guitarist.