Containers - are important food storages in Cooking Simulator.
Why should I use them as often as possible?
- They allow you to move multiple components at once
- ...allow you to do it "safely" if you use the right utensils
- you can put hot food on them (that's a requirement when you don't have the ability 'gloves' perk)
And to make sure it's not too expensive, just buy a few and use them over and over again, cleaning them only when necessary. The best "containers" include:
- casserole (bowl, universal for smaller components)
- paella pan (when we need to move a lot or we want to warm up a lot of things at once)
- large pot (transport and soups)
Why? First of all, because the shape of components causes them to "flock" from the pot.
In addition, remember that soups can only be served on a deep plate; but nothing stands in the way of pouring liquids into a salad bowl and make it as a "measure" when pouring.