The Gods & Kings expansion pack to Civilization V enriches the gameplay with completely new elements which additionally complete the measures you can use to control your empire. In this guide I will focus on solving the mysteries brought with the expansion, including among others:
- The religion system - we have been given the option to choose a religion which drastically influences the gameplay style, giving new ways of influencing other civilizations.
- Espionage - the option to spy on enemies, unlocked after reaching Renaissance, dedicated to those who don't like getting their hands dirty.
- Scenarios - four pre-generated maps on which you will have to complete certain tasks. One is a sort of a variation of the main game mode.
The following colours have been used in the guide:
- Black - Resources and important elements that don't fit to the below categories
- Blue - Technologies
- Brown - Buildings and upgrades
- Green - Units
- Orange - Social policies
Dawid "Kthaara" Zgud (www.gry-online.pl)
Translated to English by Jakub "cilgan" Lasota
About Sid Meier's Civilization V - Gods & Kings Game Guide
Author : Dawid "Kthaara" Zgud for gamepressure.com
Translator : Jakub "Cilgan" Lasota
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 8 pages, 12 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods & Kings Video Game
- genre: Strategy
- developer: Firaxis Games
- publisher: 2K Games
- platform: PC
- rated: 12+
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods and Kings is the first expansion pack for Civilization V - the critically acclaimed 2010 PC Game of the Year. This robust expansion covers the entire scope of time from founding your first Pantheon of the Gods and spreading religion across the world, to deploying spies in enemy cities in order to steal information and technology.
As you move through the ages, you'll interact with new types of city-states, engage in new city-state quests and global competitions, and master exciting new systems for land and naval combat. Civilization V: Gods and Kings will also include nine new civilizations, nine new wonders, three original scenarios, and dozens of new units, buildings, and techs that will offer even more ways for players to dominate the world.
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods & Kings PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Quad Core 1.8 GHz, 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM - Vista/7), graphic card 512 MB (GeForce 9800 or better), 8 GB HDD, Windows XP(SP3)/Vista(SP2)/7