Many cities have grown on very harsh territories. Others had good condition for growth. But, despite everything, every city starts with one man that wants to settle in a specific place. Around that place new buildings start showing, workplaces are created, just as shops, offices. Someone finds oil or begins growing tomatoes in glasshouse. A group of people start ensuring correct growth of the city and happiness of its citizens. That group are officials and mayor. Cities: Skylines allow you to become such mayor. Will your advices lead the city to prosperity and its citizens will lead a happy life, or maybe a single wrong decision will destroy all dreams about power and will cause depopulation of the city? Or maybe even worse?
In this guide to Cities: Skyline such topics have been described:
- General advices - if you don't want to sink too deeply into the guide and all you need is quick tips, check this chapter.
- Growth of the city - every city needs a specific things at the beginning, without which it simply cannot function, and when first obstacles will be defeated, the true work of mayor starts - filling the needs of citizens (in preparation).
- Mayor panel - knowledge of and ability to quickly move around the tabs of the panel is the base of quick reacting to trouble. Description of basic buildings can be helpful as well (in preparation).
- Information panel - a well informed mayor always react better to the needs of his citizens than one that is not informed (in preparation).
Dawid "Kthaara" Zgud (www.gamepressure.com)
About Cities: Skylines Game Guide
Author : Dawid "Kthaara" Zgud for gamepressure.com
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 24 pages, 49 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Cities: Skylines Game Guide
- Cities Skylines: Notifications, trouble Cities: Skylines Guide.
- Cities Skylines: New territory - buying Cities: Skylines Guide.
- Cities Skylines: Building levels Cities: Skylines Guide.
- Cities Skylines: Budget, policies Cities: Skylines Guide.
- Cities Skylines: Natural resource view Cities: Skylines Guide.
Cities: Skylines Video Game
- genre: Strategy
- developer: Colossal Order
- publisher: Paradox Interactive
- platform: PC
More About Cities: Skylines
Are consoles becoming PCs? PS4 and XOne brought many surprising solutions that were considered standard on computers for a long time. The lines seem to become blurred.