Evidence related to the investigation are found during various missions. This page of the guide to Chernobylite has important information related to The Conspiracy investigation.
Facts and evidence
To complete the investigation, you must collect the facts and evidence scattered around the zone. Their locations are as follows:
- Poem - this evidence is in the Eye of Moscow. It lies behind the statue, the one near Evgeniy. Just move the plate marked in red;
- Data about Tatyana - you get this data during Hack NAR servers mission. At the end of that quest, you need to find the NAR base to find information;
- Ballerina figurine - this item is part of the Memento from the past mission, so you won't miss it;
- Lost documents - you need to get this data during the Unearthed documents mission;
- Note - this evidence is in the high-rise building in Pripyat Port, the one where Tarkan is hiding during the Mysterious informator quest;
- KGB note - you will find it in Pripyat Port, in Tarkan's hideout. You can get it during Mysterious informator quest. It is in the room where you talk to the man;
- Letter - the clue is in Kopachi. There you will find a small fenced area. Look for the small houses. The evidence is inside one of them.
Once you gather all the evidence related to the investigation, you can connect them to create a coherent story. In the evening, go to the board with the evidence - you will move to the memories.
This next section takes place outside of the reality. You start next to the memory. To see it, you need to "clear" the place. This can be done by entering the pillars of light scattered throughout the map. The whole level resembles a randomly generated maze. It is impossible to memorize it.
The map is patrolled by soldiers. They behave in the same way as in the ordinary world. You can eliminate them stealthily, sneak around or fight. As for the third option, you can always retreat. Your opponents aren't able to pass through the red "door". If you go through the door and close them, you will be safe.
Every time you enter a pillar of light, the character is moved to the starting point. When the building is completely cleared, you can go inside and learn the whole story connected with the investigation.