Some of the parts you get back from the machines can be fixed. The proper use of this mechanic will allow you to earn extra money. This chapter will inform you how to Repair damaged components in Car Mechanic Simulator 2018.
Some faulty parts that you get from cars can be fixed after expanding your workshop for the first time (level 4). In order to repair a part, you must approach the repair bench and interact with it. The bar at the bottom shows parts that can be repaired.
- Remember that each attempt to repair something costs a certain amount of money.
- A percentage value, which indicates by how much a given part can be improved, is random.
- If you won't manage to repair a part it will be destroyed.
- You can increase a chance for repairing (50% is the basic value) by developing repair abilities and get up to 95%.
- Not all parts can be repaired - in some cases it is physically impossible, you also can't repair parts, the condition of which is only at a few percent.
- Sell those parts that you can't repair.
- Don't try to repair valuable parts that are still in good condition - you can use them in new orders so you shouldn't risk with having those items destroyed.
- Parts that are at 100% or +90% can be sold for almost the same price as those that you buy in a shop.
A good idea is to quickly develop repair abilities and save money by not having to buy new parts and, instead, repairing them and selling old parts after repairing those parts (this is worth doing). However, you should have high level of that skill because each new level in repair allows you to fix new parts. At the last level of that skill you can fix elements of bodywork.