Some faulty parts that you get from cars can be fixed after expanding your workshop for the first time (level 4). In order to repair a part you must approach the repair bench and interact with it. The bar at the bottom shows parts that can be repaired.
- Remember that each try to repair something costs a certain amount of money.
- A percentage, which indicates by how much a given part can be improved, is random.
- If you won't manage to repair a part it will be destroyed.
- You can increase a chance for repairing (50% is the basic value) by developing repair abilities and get up to 95%.
- Not all parts can be repaired - in some cases it is physically impossible, you also can't repair parts that have their condition at a few percent.
- Sell those parts that you can't repair.
- Don't try to repair valuable parts that are still in good condition - you can use them in new orders so you shouldn't risk with having those items destroyed.
- Parts that are fixed 100% or +90% can be sold for almost the same price as those that you buy in a shop.
Repair interface - parts are displayed at the bottom and above them you can find repair chance and repair costs.
A good idea is to quickly develop repair abilities and save money by not buying new parts and, instead, repairing them and selling old parts after repairing those parts (this is worth doing). However, you should have high level of that skill because each new level in repair allows you to fix new parts. At the last level of that skill you can fix elements of bodywork.