On this page of the Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 guide we'll introduce you to all of the unlockable character skills in the game. We describe the effects of each skill, the bonuses it provides and its cost in skill points.
You can access character skills by interacting with the toolbox.
Skill points are gained by finishing commissions and increasing your experience level. Each skill can be upgraded up to 6 times, with each upgrade costing an additional skill point. This means unlocking a skill costs one point, but upgrading it from level 5 to level 6 costs six points.
- Runner - increases movement speed by 2-7%;
- Renovator - allows part repair, increases instant repair chance by 2-15%;
- Fast Hands - increases screwing and unscrewing speed by 10-75%;
- Strong Arms - increases part assembly and disassembly speed by 10-55%;
- Regular Customer - gives financial bonuses: 5-15% store discounts, lower parking fees, allows to estimate a car's value, gives a 25% Lootbox drop chance after completing an order;
- Eagle Eye - reduces part examination time by 0,05-0,15 seconds.