In this chapter of our game guide to Call of Duty Warzone , you can find information on how to navigate through the Verdansk map and how to overcome environment / terrain obstacles.
Moving around Verdansk can help you be more efficient in CoD Warzone. When you move from point A to point B, it is useful to know how to do it faster and more efficiently. Not only that, when moving around the map, you also have to keep in mind the fact that an enemy may be hiding in this area and waiting for the right moment to shoot. Besides the standard sprint and slide moves, Call of Duty Warzone also gives players the opportunity to use various vehicles to change their position on the map even faster.
Being on the move at all times is a very important aspect of CoD Warzone. It is much more difficult to hit a moving target than one that stands still. To increase your chances of survival, use sprint when you need to cover a long distance, especially in open terrain. Remember that you can't run indefinitely - your character will need to rest.
Players can crawl in Call of Duty Warzone. This is extremely useful when trying to take a good shooting position. If you lie down, for example, in bushes, you become almost invisible to the enemy. Leaning out from behind a low wall while crawling makes you almost completely covered, even when someone tries to shoot you from the roof of the building.
Sliding is an extremely useful technique when you want to quickly hide from fire. Moreover, it is useful for rapid descent from all kinds of hills. It is worth remembering that before using the slide, you must first take a run-up.
Overcoming terrain obstacles
Your hero is also able to overcome all sorts of obstacles, such as walls, containers, crates, or low cliffs. In addition, you can also break through windows and glass storefronts. All you have to do is take a run, jump in front of an obstacle, and wait for the character to perform the action.
Moving on the field as a team
In Call of Duty Warzone, you must learn how to function as a team. When moving from one point to another, you have to cover each other. The moment you notice an opponent's movement, immediately alert the rest of the team using the ping system or voice chat.
Vehicles available in Call of Duty Warzone help a lot in navigating the map of Verdansk. Vehicles are located in random locations on the map and have certain statistics in terms of speed, durability, and number of seats.
- ATV - fast, good for driving in various terrain, but provides minimal protection and has only two seats;
- SUV - more armored than ATV, four-seater, but it's a slightly slower means of transportation. Not suitable for off-road driving;
- Tactical Rover - four seats, fast, well-protected vehicle. Suitable for off-road driving;
- Cargo Truck - the slowest of all vehicles. Extremely well-armored, capacious, but unfortunately not suitable for driving in various terrain;
- Helicopter - flying means of transport with four seats. The helicopter has a satisfactory speed and allows you to easily get to a specific location without having to struggle with the terrain topography.