One of the available game modes in Call of Duty Mobile is the Battle Royale, which is very popular those days. In case of the mobile title by Activision, this game mode is based on well-known and popular concepts used in this genre. The following page of our guide provides an overview of this mode.
When you decide to play in this mode, you will be taken to the match settings screen. Here you can define the match in such a way that it suits you best. The available options are as follows:
- Perspective  - at this point you have to choose whether you want to play the game in TPP or FPP view. The game will be easier if you choose a third-person perspective; the field of view will be wider;
- Teams  - in CoD Mobile you can play alone and in teams of two or four players;
- Map  - only one map is available at the time we're writing this guide. However, the panel indicates that new ones will be added after some updates.
Once you have confirmed your chosen parameters, you will also have to select one of the six character classes:
- Scout - allows you to effectively track the position of your opponents;
- Medic - this character class allows you to heal characters;
- Defender - specializes in increasing resistance to damage;
- Clown - this class allows you to summon and control zombies;
- Ninja - allows you to move silently and quickly jump to your opponent;
- Mechanic - specializes in trap detection and allows you to release an EMP drone.
The course of the match
You start the whole match in a random part of the map. You will have time to get to know the area. During this time you can collect weapons in the area and check how they work. At this point, you're completely immortal.
Then you'll be on a plane. You're going to have to decide when you want to jump out. Upon landing, a typical Battle Royale game will begin. You will start without any equipment - you have to get it by searching the buildings. Your goal is to survive for as long as possible out of all 100 participants in the game. Of course, as the fun progresses, the map area will start to shrink.
On the map you will find a few strategic points that you can go to. These are the following:
- Supply airdrops - these are randomly dropped parcels that contain valuable equipment. They are marked on the map in green;
- Upgrade points - these are the places where you can find improvement crates. On the map, they appear as purple dots;
- Boss - if you want to face a bigger challenge, you can fight the boss. On the map it is marked with a red color.
- During the flight, keep a close eye on other players. This way you will be able to determine where your closest opponents may land. This allows you to determine which side the threat may come from.
- Watch the minimap during the game. If your opponent moves loudly, footprints will appear on the minimap. This will allow you to locate your opponent and estimate the threat.
- When a new reduced zone appears on the map, do not run into it immediately. It won't get limited in a few seconds, so you have some time to assess the situation. Playing as a real macho and tough guy can lead you into an ambush.
- Customize your gameplay style according to your equipment. If you are equipped with a sniper rifle, it is worth finding a convenient place from where you can attack enemies who pass by. If you find a shotgun, you will have to move quietly around the map and attack enemies from a close distance.
- Don't collect ammunition for stock or supplies. Instead of picking up every bullet you find, focus on finding ammo type that matches your weapons.