This section of the Call of Duty Cold War guide explains the difficulty levels in the game. This will allow you to choose the right settings to suit your skills.
The difficulty levels are different from each other, obviously - they vary primarily in the damage inflicted by enemies and their aim. The higher the difficulty level, the more dangerous the enemies are.
At some higher levels, the response speed of enemies is also increased and the life points of the player are reduced. Below there's a list of all difficulty levels along with their description:
- Recruit - the easiest level of difficulty, good for players who want to enjoy the experience and explore the game. Enemies pose no greater threat,
- Regular - is a little more difficult than the Recruit, but still quite simple,
- Hardened - harder than previous difficulty levels, opponents will fight back to a greater extent than before. From this level up, it is recommended to hide behind various covers,
- Veteran - one of the harder difficulty levels. At this point, you will have a smaller amount of health points and the enemies will have an increased response time,
- Realism - the most difficult level. As for the enemies, they are the same as in the case of Veteran, but you will not see any information elements, e.g. the number of bullets left. Also, the allies tags will not appear.