The following page of Call of Duty Cold War game guide will allow you to choose the appropriate attributes for your character. They are passive and have an impact on gameplay. This section contains a collection of all the attributes and bonuses they give.
In the photo above you can choose the name of your character, skin tone, gender, as well as which intelligence agency you worked for. It doesn't have much impact on gameplay. However, you can select 2 more attributes in the "psychological profile". It is worth considering your choice, so that the attributes match your style of play. Below you will find a list of attributes with a description:
Aiming speed increased by 100%
Bullet damage increased by 25%
Initial sprint boost duration 3x
Full movement speed when using ADS
Explosion injuries reduced by 50%
Ammo capacity increased by one clip
You can carry two more pieces of offensive and tactical equipment
Reloading speed increased by 50%
Health increased by 25%
Calm Under Pressure
Pain flinch reduced by 90%
Weapon kick reduced by 25%
Rate of fire increased by 25%
Damage taken when stationary reduced by 30%
Hip firing more accurate while moving
Depending on what playing style you like, you can pick up some pretty useful skills. Below are examples of attribute sets:
- Paranoid and Impatient will allow you to instantly use aiming without slowing down,
- Aggressive Behavior and Methodical ensure rapid change of magazines and stability when aiming,
- Your Calm Under Pressure and Methodical will allow you to shoot very accurately,
- Violent Tendencies and Relentless will make you a killing machine,
- Fearless and Dependable will allow you to take a little more injuries than usual.
These are just a few examples of picking your own traits - the main thing is to pick the ones that suit your style of play.