Every driver in Paradise City can compete in various events. There are 120 in total and to begin one of them you should stop at the starting point, pressing brake and accelerating at the same time. Types of events:
- Race (40 events) - driving from point A to B; to win you need to finish in the 1st place; recommended car: speed or stunt.
- Stunt Run (14 events) - performing stunts in limited time; to win you need to gain specified amount of points; recommended car: stunt.
- Marked Man (15 events) - driving from point A to B; to win you need to approach the finish line before the rival cars destroy yours; recommended car: aggression.
- Road Rage (16 events) - taking down rival cars in limited time; to win you need to destroy specified amount of vehicles; recommended car: aggression.
- Burning Route (35 events) - driving from point A to B in limited time; every car has a different event in another part of the city.
The maps in this guide contain following marks:
- blue star with W symbol - Race
- green star with A symbol - Stunt Run
- yellow star with S symbol - Marked Man
- red star with P symbol - Road Rage
- orange star with PT symbol - Burning Route
Palm Bay Heights