The following guide contains a complete Breathedge walktrhough. You will learn how to complete the main storyline and how to do side quests available in the game. You will find a list of all available blueprints here, and learn and how to acquire them. Apart from that, when reading about the basics of the game, you will learn how to make basic components of the suit, such as an oxygen balloon, a flashlight or an accelerator. Additionally, the game includes a list of all collectibles: posters, video tapes, toys and others. It also provides a way to find them.
The main part of the guide is the FAQ section, where short answers to specific questions will teach you how to craft new items, how to find objects that are key to the plot or how to restore health.
In addition, you will read about the controls and a list of available trophies along with practical tips on how to unlock them.
- Breathedge: Quick beginner's guide
- Breathedge: All main missions
- Breathedge: Trophies and platinum
- Breathedge: System requirements
- Breathedge: Difficulty levels
Breathedge: Quick beginner's guide
Below, you will find some basic tips that will help you ease into the world of Breathedge:
- Don't gather excess food and water that you find in the form of ice and jelly around your shuttle. You have an extremely limited storage space, and your needs decay very slowly.
- Remember to save the game - the game has an autosave function, but only if you enter the station. You can save manually at any time.
- Always carry more than 1 Handy Scrapper - you never know when it will be useful, you never know when it might fall apart.
- Check everything - whatever you find, check it, examine, dismantle, destroy. Often times, you can come across a special pathway or a new blueprint.
- Oxygen is essential - always have at least one Oxygen Candle with you to replenish your oxygen supply. When you're running out of it, it's high time to get back to base.
For more starting tips, check out the Beginner's Guide.
Breathedge: All main missions
This part of the guide is a work in progress - a complete walkthrough will appear soon.
Breathedge: Trophies and platinum
Breathedge contains a total of 54 trophies to unlock. Many of them are tied to the main storyline. However, a large number of them involves doing some unusual activities. For a complete trophy list, see the Trophies section.
Breathedge: System requirements
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10 (x64)
- CPU: Intel Core i3 (3rd generation and up)
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 660
- DirectX: 10
- HDD space: 7 GB
Breathedge: Difficulty levels
Breathedge has 4 difficulty levels:
- Standard - the default mode suitable for most players. You can load the save file if you die, you have to take care of your character's needs and you have mission indicators available.
- Story - in story mode, achievements are disabled, and the character's needs don't decay.
- Impossible - this is a more difficult version of the standard mode, but there are no hints or indicators, and death is permanent. Not recommended for people playing Breathedge for the first time.
- Free - free mode. You begin the game in your shuttle, as you normally would, but you don't have any parameter bars or resources, and all blueprints are available. This is a sandbox mode where you can't complete the story.
About Breathedge Guide
Author : Patrick "yxu" Homa for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update : April 7, 2021
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Breathedge Video Game
- genre: Adventure
- developer: RedRuins Softworks
- publisher: HypeTrain Digital
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE, Switch