Star Points is the exclusive currency in Brawl Stars. You can spend it on the skins for your characters. On this page of the guide to Brawl Stars, you will learn how to get this currency and how much you have to spend on the skins.
How to get Star Points?
At the end of the season, all your cups disappear. The more you cups you have, the more Star Points you get. The converter is simple and obvious - 1 removed trophy = 1 Star Point.
Star Points can also be obtained by reaching individual ranks:
- rank 10 = 100 stars;
- rank 15 = 200 stars;
- rank 20 = 300 stars.
What skins can I buy?
- Outlaw Colt - Star 500 Points;
- Linebacker Bull - 2,500 Star Points;
- Light Mecha Bo - 10,000 Star Points;
- Night Mecha Crow - 10,000 Star Points;
- Gold Mecha Crow - 50,000 Star Points;
- Gold Mecha Bo - 50,000 Star Points.