Brawl Stars is based on short, dynamic matches. During matches you have to focus on many things in the same time: killing enemies, completing tasks, checking the health of enemies, controlling their positions, controlling your ammo, and keeping an eye on your health. When your health bar starts to shrink unexpectedly, you need to regenerate it!
- How to regenerate health?
- Do I have to stop in order to heal?
- Are there any healing skills in the game?
How to regenerate health?
To restore your health you just need to get away from the enemy. If your character feels safe (no one will shoot at you) HP regeneration will start.
If you want to safely heal your character, hide in the bushes. Thus, you will be able to control the situation while being invisible to your opponents.
Do I have to stop in order to heal?
No. The character can also heal on the run. However, healing will be much more effective and safer if you hide for a few seconds. This way you won't expose your character to an opponent who may use up these circumstances.
Are there any healing skills in the game?
Yes, some characters are able to heal themselves and their allies. By playing as them you can increase your chances of winning for your team.
- Barley - Star Power: Medical Use;
- Carl - Star Power: Protective Pirouette;
- Gene - Star Power: Magic Puffs;
- Mortis - Super Attack: Life Blood and Star Power: Creepy Harvest;
- Nita - Star Power: Bear With Me;
- Pam - Super Attack: Mama's Kiss and Star Power: Mama's Hugs;
- Poco - Super Attack: Encore and Star Power: Da Capo!;
- Rosa - Super Attack: Strong Stuff and Star Power: Plant Life;
- Spike - Star Power: Fertilize;
- Tick - Star Power: Well Oiled.