Crow is one of the characters you can get in Brawl Stars. On this page of the guide to Brawl Stars, we have included information about attacks and skins of this character. You can also learn how to unlock this character.
Attack - Switchblade
Crow throws three poisoned blades in front of him. They deal damage on impact and over time (bleeding).
Super - Swoop
Crow jumps in the air and throws 14 daggers. After landing, he throws another 14. While in the air, Crow is completely invulnerable to direct damage.
Star Power - Extra Toxic
Crow's venom deals more damage and also reduces the damage dealt by enemies.
How to unlock?
Leon can be obtained from boxes.
- Default - available right after you unlock this character;
- White - 80 gems;
- Phoenix - 300 gems;
- Gold Mecha - 50,000 Star Points;
- Night Mecha - 10,000 Star Points.
- Crow's super is a good way to quickly evacuate from the danger zone.
- Always stay close to your team. This character is not created for direct combat.
- Crow's Star Power also affects the damage dealt by turrets and bosses.