Mortis is one of the characters you can get in Brawl Stars. On this page of the guide to Brawl Stars, we have included information about attacks and skins of this character. You can also learn how to unlock this character.
- Attack - Shovel Swing
- Super - Life Blood
- Star Power - Creepy Harvest
- How to unlock?
- Character skins
Attack - Shovel Swing
Mortis rushes a short distance, dealing average damage to all enemies in his path.
Super - Life Blood
Mortis shoots bats in a certain direction. When bats attack an enemy, they heal Mortis with the amount of damage dealt with the enemy Brawler.
Bats move fast and can fly through walls.
Star Power - Creepy Harvest
Thanks to his Star Power, Mortis restores 1,400 HP, after he defeats an enemy.
How to unlock?
Leon can be obtained from boxes.
- Default - available right after you unlock this character;
- Top Hat - available right after you unlock this character;
- Rockabilly - 150 gems;
- Night Witch - 150 gems.
- Mortis' charge allows him to quickly run away from opponents.
- Try to hit as many enemies with your super as possible to restore health points.
- Mortis' cooldown is the slowest out of all the characters.