Carl is one of the characters you can get in Brawl Stars. On this page of the guide to Brawl Stars, we have included information about attacks and skins of this character. You can also learn how to unlock this character.
- Attack - Pickaxe
- Super - Tailspin
- Star Power - Power Throw
- Star Power - Protective Pirouette
- How to unlock?
- Character skins
Attack - Pickaxe
Carl throws his Pickaxe. It works like a boomerang - can inflict double damage.
Super - Tailspin
Carl spins with his pickaxe, dealing multiple damages to each enemy in his reach for 3 seconds. His movement speed is greatly increased.
Star Power - Power Throw
Power Throw makes his pickaxe move faster by 13%, allowing for faster reloading.
Star Power - Protective Pirouette
Protective Pirouette decreases damage received during the super by 30%.
How to unlock?
Leon can be obtained from boxes.
- Default - available right after you unlock this character;
- Road Rage - 80 gems.
- Your pickaxe can go back to you, even through obstacles.
- A pickaxe returning to its owner can point you to enemies that are hiding.
- When using the super, pay attention to your health. Carl has no shield which makes him an easy target.
- Carl can't throw a pick during his super, but he can activate the super when his pickaxe is on its way to the owner.