Rico is one of the characters you can get in Brawl Stars. On this page of the guide to Brawl Stars, we have included information about attacks and skins of this character. You can also learn how to unlock this character.
Attack - Bouncy Bullets
Rico's main attack is a series of low-spread bullets that can bounce off walls.
Super - Trick Shot
When Rico uses his super, he shoots large and long-range bouncing bullets that can continue to travel after hitting an enemy.
Star Power - Super Bouncy
If Rico's bullets bounce off the walls, they turn white, travel faster, and deal additional 80 damage.
How to unlock?
Rico can be obtained from boxes.
- Default - available right after you unlock this character;
- Loaded - 150 gems;
- Popcorn - 150 gems.
- Rico's bullets bounce off the walls. You can use this to damage enemies. They will not be able to directly respond to your attack.
- Rico has a small number of life points, don't expose him to direct attacks of your opponents.
- Rico's super has a long range, so it is perfect to chase opponents.
- Try to aim Rico's attacks to bounce them off as many walls as possible. Thanks to this tactic, you will have a chance to hit more opponents.