Tick is the ninth character you can get in Brawl Stars. To get this character you need to take part in matches and score 4000 cups. On this page of Brawl Stars game guide we have included information about attacks and skins of this character. Additionally we have described how to unlock this character.
- Attack - Minimines
- Super Attack - Headfirst
- Star Power - Well Oiled
- How to unlock?
- Character skins
- Character Tips
Attack - Minimines
Tick throws three mines at an attack that can fly over the walls.
Super Attack - Headfirst
Tick disconnects his head from the rest of his body. The head will fly towards the nearest enemy and explode causing 2800 points of damage. The explosion can destroy walls.
Star Power - Well Oiled
Tick regains his health within seconds after the last shot received.
How to unlock?
Tick can be unlocked by earning 4000 cups.
- Basic - available from the moment of obtaining the character.
- Tick has the least health points in the game. He must therefore be careful not to expose himself to direct attacks from his opponents.
- Tick's mines are visible to enemies and explode after around 2 seconds from being thrown away.
- Spread your mines very close together, otherwise enemies will be able to easily bypass them.
- Tick's flying head is able to detect enemies hiding in the bushes.