Bo is the eighth character you can get in Brawl Stars. To get this character, you need to take part in matches and score 3000 cups. On this page of Brawl Stars game guide we have included information about attacks and skins of this character. Additionally we have described how to unlock this character.
- Attack - Eagle-eyed
- Super Attack - Catch a Fox
- Star Power - Circling Eagle
- How to unlock?
- Character skins
- Character Tips
Attack - Eagle-eyed
Bo launches three explosive shots that do a lot of damage to enemies.
Super Attack - Catch a Fox
Bo throws three mines that explode in 1.15 seconds after they get launched by enemy. They are invisible to enemies, and the explosion knocks them back them from each other.
Star Power - Circling Eagle
This skill allows Bo, and all his allies, to increase the field of view to 4 fields.
How to unlock?
Bo can be unlocked by earning 3000 Cup.
- Basic - available from the moment of receiving the character;
- Gold Fur - 50 000 Star Points;
- Light Fur - 100 000 Star Points.
- Bo's super attack is best set in the most frequently visited places on the map.
- Bo always fires three shots from left to right. Bo can use it to control the dispersion of the shot. If you move to the left when shooting, you can concentrate your attacks on a small area, if you move to the right, you will increase the distance between attacks.
- Bo's Star Power works best on maps full of bushes.