Dynamike is the seventh character that you can get in Brawl Stars. To get him, you need to take part in matches and score 2000 cups. On this page of Brawl Stars game guide we have included information about attacks and skins of this character. Additionally we have described how to unlock this character.
- Attack - Short Fuse
- Super Attack - Big Barrel o' Boom
- Star Power - Dyna-Jump
- How to unlock?
- Character skins
- Character Tips
Attack - Short Fuse
Dynamike throws two sticks of dynamite, which explode after a while, causing great damage to enemies in the affected area.
Super Attack - Big Barrel o' Boom
Dynamike throws away a barrel of dynamite. In an explosion, it deals massive damage, and survivors are pushed away.
Star Power - Dyna-Jump
All attacks of Dynamike toss him over a short distance. Can be used to jump over the walls. Being in the air, Dynamike is immune to any injuries.
How to unlock?
Dynamike's character can be unlocked by earning 2000 cups.
- Basic - available from the moment of receiving the character;
- Santa - 59 gems;
- Spicy - 150 gems.
- Dynamite will explode after a short time. Instead of throwing it straight at your opponent's feet, try to predict where they will stand once the dynamite has exploded.
- When an opponent starts chasing you, try throwing dynamite at a short distance in front of you, it will either stop the opponent or cause him the damage of your attack.
- Try to throw a barrel of dynamite at least two enemies. It can make the Super Attack recharge immediately and the next barrel will be ready to be thrown away.