Brock is the sixth character that you can get in Brawl Stars. To get him, you need to take part in matches and score 1000 cups. On this page of Brawl Stars game guide we have included information about attacks and skins of this character. Additionally we have described how to unlock this character.
- Attack - Rockin' Rocket
- Super Attack - Rocket Rain
- Star Power - Incendiary
- How to unlock?
- Character skins
- Character Tips
Attack - Rockin' Rocket
Rockin' Rocket is a very large missile that causes great amount of damage. The rocket flies slowly, and the recharge time is long.
Super Attack - Rocket Rain
Brock fires a volley of nine missiles over a large area, dealing less damage than his default attack.
Star Power - Incendiary
Brock's missiles set fire to the field after they landed and hit enemy unit.
How to unlock?
Brock's character can be unlocked by obtaining 1000 cups.
- Basic - available from the moment of receiving the character;
- Beach - 80 gems;
- Boom Box - 80 gems;
- Lion Dance - 150 gems;
- Hot Rod - 150 gems.
- Your missiles are flying very slowly. You must therefore predict the moves of your opponents.
- Brock works best on open maps.
- Reloading time of Brock's weapons lasts forever. Don't shoot all three missiles at once because it will leave you helpless during attacks.
- His Super Attack is also useful when you want to separate a group of enemies.